Long-term effects of neonatal hippocampal lesions on novelty preference in monkeys
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 745–750, September 2013
How to Cite
Zeamer, A. and Bachevalier, J. (2013), Long-term effects of neonatal hippocampal lesions on novelty preference in monkeys. Hippocampus, 23: 745–750. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22139
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- National Institute for Mental Health. Grant Number: MH58846
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P51RR165
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF IBN9876754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!