Dopamine D1 receptor activity modulates object recognition memory consolidation in the perirhinal cortex but not in the hippocampus
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 873–878, October 2013
How to Cite
Balderas, I., Moreno-Castilla, P. and Bermudez-Rattoni, F. (2013), Dopamine D1 receptor activity modulates object recognition memory consolidation in the perirhinal cortex but not in the hippocampus. Hippocampus, 23: 873–878. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22143
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 155242
- DGAPA-UNAM. Grant Number: IN216709
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!