Blockade of BDNF signaling turns chemically-induced long-term potentiation into long-term depression
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 879–889, October 2013
How to Cite
Montalbano, A., Baj, G., Papadia, D., Tongiorgi, E. and Sciancalepore, M. (2013), Blockade of BDNF signaling turns chemically-induced long-term potentiation into long-term depression. Hippocampus, 23: 879–889. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22144
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- FRA 2011, University of Trieste, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!