Blockade of BDNF signaling turns chemically-induced long-term potentiation into long-term depression
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 879–889, October 2013
How to Cite
Montalbano, A., Baj, G., Papadia, D., Tongiorgi, E. and Sciancalepore, M. (2013), Blockade of BDNF signaling turns chemically-induced long-term potentiation into long-term depression. Hippocampus, 23: 879–889. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22144
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- FRA 2011, University of Trieste, Italy
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hipo22144-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||23227K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|