The role of sleep in forming a memory representation of a two-dimensional space
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1189–1197, December 2013
How to Cite
Coutanche, M. N., Gianessi, C. A., Chanales, A. J.H., Willison, K. W. and Thompson-Schill, S. L. (2013), The role of sleep in forming a memory representation of a two-dimensional space. Hippocampus, 23: 1189–1197. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22157
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0910247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!