Spatial olfactory learning facilitates long-term depression in the hippocampus
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 963–968, October 2013
How to Cite
André, M. A. E. and Manahan-Vaughan, D. (2013), Spatial olfactory learning facilitates long-term depression in the hippocampus. Hippocampus, 23: 963–968. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22158
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: SFB874/B1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!