Association of Rgs7/Gβ5 complexes with girk channels and GABAB receptors in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1231–1245, December 2013
How to Cite
Fajardo-Serrano, A., Wydeven, N., Young, D., Watanabe, M., Shigemoto, R., Martemyanov, K. A., Wickman, K. and Luján, R. (2013), Association of Rgs7/Gβ5 complexes with girk channels and GABAB receptors in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons. Hippocampus, 23: 1231–1245. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22161
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: BFU-2012-38348, CONSOLIDER-CSD2008-00005, RO1 MH061933; DA021743, DA026405; RO1 HL105550
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.