Speed modulation of hippocampal theta frequency correlates with spatial memory performance
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1269–1279, December 2013
How to Cite
Richard, G. R., Titiz, A., Tyler, A., Holmes, G. L., Scott, R. C. and Lenck-Santini, P.-P. (2013), Speed modulation of hippocampal theta frequency correlates with spatial memory performance. Hippocampus, 23: 1269–1279. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22164
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 02:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Health grants. Grant Numbers: MH086833, R01NS076763, 1R01NS074450, R01NS075249
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!