The effect of acute swim stress and training in the water maze on hippocampal synaptic activity as well as plasticity in the dentate gyrus of freely moving rats: Revisiting swim-induced LTP reinforcement
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1291–1298, December 2013
How to Cite
Tabassum, H. and Frey, J. U. (2013), The effect of acute swim stress and training in the water maze on hippocampal synaptic activity as well as plasticity in the dentate gyrus of freely moving rats: Revisiting swim-induced LTP reinforcement. Hippocampus, 23: 1291–1298. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22166
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG 1034-7, DFG 1540-5, SFB 779-B4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!