Atropine-sensitive theta rhythm in the posterior hypothalamic area: In vivo and in vitro studies
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 7–20, January 2014
How to Cite
Kowalczyk, T., Bocian, R., Caban, B. and Konopacki, J. (2014), Atropine-sensitive theta rhythm in the posterior hypothalamic area: In vivo and in vitro studies. Hippocampus, 24: 7–20. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22167
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- National Science Centre, Poland. Grant Number: NCN 2011/01/B/NZ4/00373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!