Hippocampal long-term depression in freely behaving mice requires the activation of beta-adrenergic receptors
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1299–1308, December 2013
How to Cite
Goh, J. J. and Manahan-Vaughan, D. (2013), Hippocampal long-term depression in freely behaving mice requires the activation of beta-adrenergic receptors. Hippocampus, 23: 1299–1308. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22168
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 01:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG, Ma1843/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!