Genetic fate mapping of type-1 stem cell-dependent increase in newborn hippocampal neurons after electroconvulsive seizures
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1321–1330, December 2013
How to Cite
Weber, T., Baier, V., Lentz, K., Herrmann, E., Krumm, B., Sartorius, A., Kronenberg, G. and Bartsch, D. (2013), Genetic fate mapping of type-1 stem cell-dependent increase in newborn hippocampal neurons after electroconvulsive seizures. Hippocampus, 23: 1321–1330. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22171
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 05:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- German Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF, 01GQ1003B
- National Bernstein Network for Computational Neuroscience. Grant Number: http://www.gesundheitsforschung-bmbf.de/en/2478.php# Heidelberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!