Region-specific upregulation of parvalbumin-, but not calretinin-positive cells in the ventral hippocampus during adolescence
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1331–1336, December 2013
How to Cite
Caballero, A., Diah, K. C. and Tseng, K. Y. (2013), Region-specific upregulation of parvalbumin-, but not calretinin-positive cells in the ventral hippocampus during adolescence. Hippocampus, 23: 1331–1336. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22172
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 05:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- NIMH R01-MH086507 (KYT), The Brain Research Foundation (KYT), and Rosalind Franklin University (KYT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!