The effect of early-life stress on memory systems supporting instrumental behavior
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1025–1034, November 2013
How to Cite
Patterson, T. K., Craske, M. G. and Knowlton, B. J. (2013), The effect of early-life stress on memory systems supporting instrumental behavior. Hippocampus, 23: 1025–1034. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22174
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- NSF . Grant Number: BCS-0848246
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship . Grant Number: DGE-1144087
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hipo22174-sup-0001-suppfigs.doc||206K||Supporting Information Figures.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.