C.S. and P.A. contributed equally to this work.
CXCR4 prevents dispersion of granule neuron precursors in the adult dentate gyrus
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1345–1358, December 2013
How to Cite
Schultheiß, C., Abe, P., Hoffmann, F., Mueller, W., Kreuder, A.-E., Schütz, D., Haege, S., Redecker, C., Keiner, S., Kannan, S., Claasen, J.-H., Pfrieger, F. W. and Stumm, R. (2013), CXCR4 prevents dispersion of granule neuron precursors in the adult dentate gyrus. Hippocampus, 23: 1345–1358. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22180
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: STU295/5-1
- Federal State Sachsen-Anhalt [European Fund for Regional Development (EFRE)]. Grant Number: EFRE 2007-2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hipo22180-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||1545K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hipo22180-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||8344K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hipo22180-sup-0003-suppfig3.tif||9235K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.