F.F. and V.M. contributed equally to this work.
Circuit mechanisms of GluA1-dependent spatial working memory
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1359–1366, December 2013
How to Cite
Freudenberg, F., Marx, V., Seeburg, P. H., Sprengel, R. and Celikel, T. (2013), Circuit mechanisms of GluA1-dependent spatial working memory. Hippocampus, 23: 1359–1366. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22184
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- University of Heidelberg. Grant Number: University Grant GC791
- EUSynapse project. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-019055
- Alexander von Humboldt foundation, Volkswagen foundation: Dynamik und Adaptivität neuronaler Systeme and the European Commission, Whitehall Foundation, Sloan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!