D.P. and A.B. contributed equally to this work.
F3/Contactin promotes hippocampal neurogenesis, synaptic plasticity, and memory in adult mice
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1367–1382, December 2013
How to Cite
Puzzo, D., Bizzoca, A., Privitera, L., Furnari, D., Giunta, S., Girolamo, F., Pinto, M., Gennarini, G. and Palmeri, A. (2013), F3/Contactin promotes hippocampal neurogenesis, synaptic plasticity, and memory in adult mice. Hippocampus, 23: 1367–1382. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22186
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 08:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Neuroscience Program—Compagnia di San Paolo. Grant Number: 2008.2363
- Departmental Project of Catania University Medical School; the Italian Ministry of University, Research Program of Relevant National Interest (PRIN 2009); the Regione Puglia (D.A.Re. Project); the Bari University; and the Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Puglia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!