H.-P.Z. and Z.-Y.X. contributed equally to this work.
Bombesin facilitates GABAergic transmission and depresses epileptiform activity in the entorhinal cortex
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 21–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-p., Xiao, Z., Cilz, N. I., Hu, B., Dong, H. and Lei, S. (2014), Bombesin facilitates GABAergic transmission and depresses epileptiform activity in the entorhinal cortex. Hippocampus, 24: 21–31. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22191
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 04:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- NIH, National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: R01MH082881, 81128005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!