The neuroprotection of Rattin against amyloid β peptide in spatial memory and synaptic plasticity of rats
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-J., Han, W.-N., Yang, G.-Z., Yuan, L., Liu, X.-J., Li, Q.-S. and Qi, J.-S. (2014), The neuroprotection of Rattin against amyloid β peptide in spatial memory and synaptic plasticity of rats. Hippocampus, 24: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22202
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2013 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271201
- Special Foundation for High Schools Doctoral Program of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20101417110001
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2010011049-3
- Excellent Innovation Fund for Graduate Student of Shanxi Province. Grant Number: 20103054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!