Matrix metalloprotease activity shapes the magnitude of EPSPs and spike plasticity within the hippocampal CA3 network
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 135–153, February 2014
How to Cite
Wójtowicz, T. and Mozrzymas, J. W. (2014), Matrix metalloprotease activity shapes the magnitude of EPSPs and spike plasticity within the hippocampal CA3 network. Hippocampus, 24: 135–153. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22205
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: IP2010_047870
- “Iuventus Plus”. Grant Number: N N4011541540
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hipo22205-sup-0002-suppFig1.tif||961K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|hipo22205-sup-0003-suppFig2.tif||788K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|hipo22205-sup-0004-suppFig3.tif||1419K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.