S100A6 (calcyclin) is a novel marker of neural stem cells and astrocyte precursors in the subgranular zone of the adult mouse hippocampus
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 89–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Yamada, J. and Jinno, S. (2014), S100A6 (calcyclin) is a novel marker of neural stem cells and astrocyte precursors in the subgranular zone of the adult mouse hippocampus. Hippocampus, 24: 89–101. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22207
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 01:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 24110510
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Life Science Foundation of Japan
- Suzuken Memorial Foundation
- Medical Care Education Research Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!