The hippocampus uses information just encountered to guide efficient ongoing behavior
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 154–164, February 2014
How to Cite
Yee, L. T.S., Warren, D. E., Voss, J. L., Duff, M. C., Tranel, D. and Cohen, N. J. (2014), The hippocampus uses information just encountered to guide efficient ongoing behavior. Hippocampus, 24: 154–164. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22211
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- NIMH. Grant Number: 5R01 MH062500
- NINDS. Grant Number: P01 NS19632
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.