Effects of increasing CREB-dependent transcription on the storage and recall processes in a hippocampal CA1 microcircuit
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 165–177, February 2014
How to Cite
Bianchi, D., Michele, P. D., Marchetti, C., Tirozzi, B., Cuomo, S., Marie, H. and Migliore, M. (2014), Effects of increasing CREB-dependent transcription on the storage and recall processes in a hippocampal CA1 microcircuit. Hippocampus, 24: 165–177. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22212
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 01:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Compagnia di San Paolo, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), and FIRB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!