Depressive mood modulates the anterior lateral CA1 and DG/CA3 during a pattern separation task in cognitively intact individuals: A functional MRI study
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 214–224, February 2014
How to Cite
Fujii, T., Saito, D. N., Yanaka, H. T., Kosaka, H. and Okazawa, H. (2014), Depressive mood modulates the anterior lateral CA1 and DG/CA3 during a pattern separation task in cognitively intact individuals: A functional MRI study. Hippocampus, 24: 214–224. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22216
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science . Grant Numbers: 23791317, 21220005
- Research and Education Program for Life Science, University of Fukui
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!