Gonadectomy increases neurogenesis in the male adolescent rhesus macaque hippocampus
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 225–238, February 2014
How to Cite
Allen, K.M., Fung, S.J., Rothmond, D.A., Noble, P.L. and Shannon Weickert, C. (2014), Gonadectomy increases neurogenesis in the male adolescent rhesus macaque hippocampus. Hippocampus, 24: 225–238. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22217
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 12:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia). Grant Number: 1021970
- Schizophrenia Research Institute (NSW Ministry of Health and the Macquarie Group Foundation)
- University of UNSW
- Neuroscience Research Australia
- Australian Postgraduate Award (University of New South Wales)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!