Sex, drugs, and adult neurogenesis: Sex-dependent effects of escalating adolescent cannabinoid exposure on adult hippocampal neurogenesis, stress reactivity, and amphetamine sensitization
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 280–292, March 2014
How to Cite
Lee, T. T.-Y., Wainwright, S. R., Hill, M. N., Galea, L. A.M. and Gorzalka, B. B. (2014), Sex, drugs, and adult neurogenesis: Sex-dependent effects of escalating adolescent cannabinoid exposure on adult hippocampal neurogenesis, stress reactivity, and amphetamine sensitization. Hippocampus, 24: 280–292. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22221
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 02:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) and Canadian Consortium for the Investigation of Cannabinoids (CCIC) . Grant Number: 96353
- CIHR . Grant Number: 119502
- CIHR and National Science and Engineering Reseach Council (NSERC) . Grant Numbers: 102568 , 05099
- CIHR . Grant Number: 79399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!