Spatial discrimination deficits as a function of mnemonic interference in aged adults with and without memory impairment
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 303–314, March 2014
How to Cite
Reagh, Z. M., Roberts, J. M., Ly, M., DiProspero, N., Murray, E. and Yassa, M. A. (2014), Spatial discrimination deficits as a function of mnemonic interference in aged adults with and without memory impairment. Hippocampus, 24: 303–314. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22224
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 04:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- NIA . Grant Numbers: P50 AG05146 , R01 AG034613 (M.A.Y.)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (Z.M.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!