Spatial discrimination deficits as a function of mnemonic interference in aged adults with and without memory impairment
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 303–314, March 2014
How to Cite
Reagh, Z. M., Roberts, J. M., Ly, M., DiProspero, N., Murray, E. and Yassa, M. A. (2014), Spatial discrimination deficits as a function of mnemonic interference in aged adults with and without memory impairment. Hippocampus, 24: 303–314. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22224
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 04:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- NIA . Grant Numbers: P50 AG05146 , R01 AG034613 (M.A.Y.)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (Z.M.R.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.