This article was published online on February 28, 2014. Two additional authors were added as corresponding authors and a footnote added to denote co-author contributions. This notice is included in the online version to indicate it has been corrected on March 12, 2014.
Human temporal lobe epilepsy analyses by tissue proteomics
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 628–642, June 2014
How to Cite
Mériaux, C., Franck, J., Park, D. B., Quanico, J., Kim, Y. H., Chung, C. K., Park, Y. M., Steinbusch, H., Salzet, M. and Fournier, I. (2014), Human temporal lobe epilepsy analyses by tissue proteomics. Hippocampus, 24: 628–642. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22246
Julien Franck and Dan Bi Park contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 09:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Ministère de L'Education Nationale, de L'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Internationale Stichting Alzheimer Onderzoek. Grant Number: 09515
- Koranet (2010)
- Université de Lille
- National Research Foundation of Korea (2009, University-Institute Cooperation Program)
- Korea Basic Science Institute. Grant Number: G32124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!