The perceptual richness of complex memory episodes is compromised by medial temporal lobe damage
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 560–576, May 2014
How to Cite
St-Laurent, M., Moscovitch, M., Jadd, R. and McAndrews, M. P. (2014), The perceptual richness of complex memory episodes is compromised by medial temporal lobe damage. Hippocampus, 24: 560–576. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22249
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) and Taufik Valiante. Grant Number: MOP 97891
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) and Gordon Winocur. Grant Number: MT6694
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
- Savoy Epilepsy Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!