Author contributions: X.-D.W. and M.V.S. designed the experiments; X.-M.L., X.-D.Y, J.J., J.-T.L., and X.-M.X. performed the experiments; X.-M.L., X.-D.Y., J.J., and X.-D.W. analyzed the data; Y.-A.S., T.-M.S. and X.-D.W. supervised the experiments; X.-M.L., M.V.S., T.-M.S., and X.-D.W. wrote the paper.
Blockade of corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 1 attenuates early-life stress-induced synaptic abnormalities in the neonatal hippocampus
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 528–540, May 2014
How to Cite
Liao, X.-M., Yang, X.-D., Jia, J., Li, J.-T., Xie, X.-M., Su, Y.-A., Schmidt, M. V., Si, T.-M. and Wang, X.-D. (2014), Blockade of corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 1 attenuates early-life stress-induced synaptic abnormalities in the neonatal hippocampus. Hippocampus, 24: 528–540. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22254
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 12:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171284, 30800361, 81301152
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120001110046
- International Brain Research Organization
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.