Memory-related eye movements challenge behavioral measures of pattern completion and pattern separation
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 666–672, June 2014
How to Cite
Molitor, R. J., Ko, P. C., Hussey, E. P. and Ally, B. A. (2014), Memory-related eye movements challenge behavioral measures of pattern completion and pattern separation. Hippocampus, 24: 666–672. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22256
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG031925, AG038471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!