Functional dissociation of adult-born neurons along the dorsoventral axis of the dentate gyrus
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 751–761, July 2014
How to Cite
Wu, M. V. and Hen, R. (2014), Functional dissociation of adult-born neurons along the dorsoventral axis of the dentate gyrus. Hippocampus, 24: 751–761. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22265
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: T32-MH015174, R37-MH068542
- NYSTEM. Grant Number: C024330
- Hope for Depression Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!