Functional dissociation of adult-born neurons along the dorsoventral axis of the dentate gyrus
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 751–761, July 2014
How to Cite
Wu, M. V. and Hen, R. (2014), Functional dissociation of adult-born neurons along the dorsoventral axis of the dentate gyrus. Hippocampus, 24: 751–761. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22265
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: T32-MH015174, R37-MH068542
- NYSTEM. Grant Number: C024330
- Hope for Depression Research Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.