Permanently altered hippocampal structure, excitability, and inhibition after experimental status epilepticus in the rat: The “dormant basket cell” hypothesis and its possible relevance to temporal lobe epilepsy
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Churchill Livingstone Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 41–66, 1 January 1991
How to Cite
Sloviter, R. S. (1991), Permanently altered hippocampal structure, excitability, and inhibition after experimental status epilepticus in the rat: The “dormant basket cell” hypothesis and its possible relevance to temporal lobe epilepsy. Hippocampus, 1: 41–66. doi: 10.1002/hipo.450010106
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!