Spontaneous and synaptic input from granule cells and the perforant path to dentate basket cells in the rat hippocampus
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 151–164, 1995
How to Cite
Kneisler, T. B. and Dingledine, R. (1995), Spontaneous and synaptic input from granule cells and the perforant path to dentate basket cells in the rat hippocampus. Hippocampus, 5: 151–164. doi: 10.1002/hipo.450050302
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!