Configural association theory and the hippocampal formation: An appraisal and reconfiguration
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 375–389, 1995
How to Cite
Rudy, J. W. and Sutherland, R. J. (1995), Configural association theory and the hippocampal formation: An appraisal and reconfiguration. Hippocampus, 5: 375–389. doi: 10.1002/hipo.450050502
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!