The Rearrangement of α-Acetylenic Alcohols to α, β-Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds by Silylvanadate Catalysts
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1976 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1233–1243, 2 Juni 1976
How to Cite
Pauling, H., Andrews, D. A. and Hindley, N. C. (1976), The Rearrangement of α-Acetylenic Alcohols to α, β-Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds by Silylvanadate Catalysts. HCA, 59: 1233–1243. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19760590426
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!