Communicated in part at the 2nd International Conference on the Photochemical Conversion and Storage of Solar Energy, Cambridge, Great-Britain, August 10--12, 1978; for a preliminary report see .
Allgemeine und physikalische Chemie - Chimie générale et chimie physique
Hydrogen Generation by Visible Light Irradiation of Aqueous Solutions of Metal Complexes. An approach to the photochemical conversion and storage of solar energy†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1979 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 1345–1384, 8 June 1979
How to Cite
Kirch, M., Lehn, J.-M. and Sauvage, J.-P. (1979), Hydrogen Generation by Visible Light Irradiation of Aqueous Solutions of Metal Complexes. An approach to the photochemical conversion and storage of solar energy. HCA, 62: 1345–1384. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19790620449
E.R.A. No 265 of the C.N.R.S.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!