Abbreviations are according to the IUPAC-IUB Commission on Biochemical Nomenclature . Further abbreviations used: Acm=acetamidomethyl; HOBt=1-hydroxybenzotriazole; TLC.=thinlayer chromatogram; DMF=dimethylformamide; Hx=hexane.
Organische und biologische Chemie - Chimie organique et chimie biologique
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1980 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 2358–2363, 10 December 1980
How to Cite
Sieber, P., Kamber, B., Riniker, B. and Rittel, W. (1980), Iodine Oxidation of S-Trityl- and S-Acetamidomethyl-cysteine-peptides Containing Tryptophan: Conditions Leading to the Formation of Tryptophan-2-thioethers. HCA, 63: 2358–2363. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19800630826
Dedicated to Professor R. Schwyzer on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!