Part 24 of the series ‘High-Pressure NMR Kinetics’. Part 23: .
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1985 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 508–521, 27 March 1985
How to Cite
Hugi, A. D., Helm, L. and Merbach, A. E. (1985), Water Exchange on Hexaaquavanadium(III): a Variable-Temperature and Variable-Pressure 17O-NMR Study at 1.4 and 4.7 Tesla. HCA, 68: 508–521. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19850680224
These results are part of the Ph. D. thesis of A. H., University of Lausanne, 1984.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!