Part 29: 
Peptide conformations. Part 30. Assignment of the 1H-, 13C-, and 15N-NMR spectra of cyclosporin A in CDCl3 and C6D6 by a combination of homo- and heteronuclear two-dimensional techniques†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1985 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 661–681, 15 May 1985
How to Cite
Kessler, H., Loosli, H.-R. and Oschkinat, H. (1985), Peptide conformations. Part 30. Assignment of the 1H-, 13C-, and 15N-NMR spectra of cyclosporin A in CDCl3 and C6D6 by a combination of homo- and heteronuclear two-dimensional techniques. HCA, 68: 661–681. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19850680318
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!