Biosynthesis of Dodecano-4-lactone in Ripening Fruits: Crucial Role of an Epoxide-Hydrolase in Enantioselective Generation of Aroma Components of the Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica) and the Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa)
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1488–1496, 7 August 1996
How to Cite
Schöttler, M. and Boland, W. (1996), Biosynthesis of Dodecano-4-lactone in Ripening Fruits: Crucial Role of an Epoxide-Hydrolase in Enantioselective Generation of Aroma Components of the Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica) and the Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa). HCA, 79: 1488–1496. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19960790521
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!