Part of the master's thesis of P.E.C., University of Pavia, Italy, carried out at ETH-Zürich 1995/1996 as part of the ERASMUS cooperation programme.
Probing the Helical Secondary Structure of Short-Chain β-Peptides†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 2043–2066, 11 Dezember 1996
How to Cite
Seebach, D., Ciceri, P. E., Overhand, M., Jaun, B., Rigo, D., Oberer, L., Hommel, U., Amstutz, R. and Widmer, H. (1996), Probing the Helical Secondary Structure of Short-Chain β-Peptides. HCA, 79: 2043–2066. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19960790802
Dedicated to Professor Teruaki Mukaiyama, a dear friend and revered colleague on the occasion of his 70th birthday
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!