Part of the Master's thesis of J.V.S., ETH-Zürich, 1997.
‘Mixed’ β-peptides: A unique helical secondary structure in solution. Preliminary communication
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 80, Issue 7, pages 2033–2038, 3 November 1997
How to Cite
Seebach, D., Gademann, K., Schreiber, J. V., Matthews, J. L., Hintermann, T., Jaun, B., Oberer, L., Hommel, U. and Widmer, H. (1997), ‘Mixed’ β-peptides: A unique helical secondary structure in solution. Preliminary communication. HCA, 80: 2033–2038. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19970800703
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!