Macrocyclization on the fullerene core: Direct regio- and diastereoselective multi-functionalization of fullerene, and synthesis of fullerene-dendrimer derivatives
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 80, Issue 7, pages 2238–2276, 3 November 1997
How to Cite
Nierengarten, J.-F., Habicher, T., Kessinger, R., Cardullo, F., Diederich, F., Gramlich, V., Gisselbrecht, J.-P., Boudon, C. and Gross, M. (1997), Macrocyclization on the fullerene core: Direct regio- and diastereoselective multi-functionalization of fullerene, and synthesis of fullerene-dendrimer derivatives. HCA, 80: 2238–2276. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19970800721
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!