Theoretical Parameters to Characterize Antioxidants. Part 2. The cases of melatonin and carvedilol
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1998 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 81, Issue 5-8, pages 1337–1348, 1998
How to Cite
Migliavacca, E., Ancerewicz, J., Carrupt, P.-A. and Testa, B. (1998), Theoretical Parameters to Characterize Antioxidants. Part 2. The cases of melatonin and carvedilol. HCA, 81: 1337–1348. doi: 10.1002/hlca.19980810544
- Issue online: 18 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!