Stereo-Inversion in the (4R)-γ-Decanolactone Synthesis by Saccharomyces cerevisiae: (2E,4S)-4-Hydroxydec-2-enoic Acid Acts as a Key Intermediate
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 2125–2140, December 2011
How to Cite
Köhler, G., Evans, P. and Garbe, L.-A. (2011), Stereo-Inversion in the (4R)-γ-Decanolactone Synthesis by Saccharomyces cerevisiae: (2E,4S)-4-Hydroxydec-2-enoic Acid Acts as a Key Intermediate. HCA, 94: 2125–2140. doi: 10.1002/hlca.201100280
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!