Synthesis and Reactions of 2-[1-Methyl-1-(pyrrolidin-2-yl)ethyl]-1H-pyrrole and Some Derivatives with Aldehydes: Chiral Structures Combining a Secondary-Amine Group with an 1H-Pyrrole Moiety as Excellent H-Bond Donor
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 2249–2264, November 2012
How to Cite
Pordea, A., Stoeckli-Evans, H., Dalvit, C. and Neier, R. (2012), Synthesis and Reactions of 2-[1-Methyl-1-(pyrrolidin-2-yl)ethyl]-1H-pyrrole and Some Derivatives with Aldehydes: Chiral Structures Combining a Secondary-Amine Group with an 1H-Pyrrole Moiety as Excellent H-Bond Donor. HCA, 95: 2249–2264. doi: 10.1002/hlca.201200459
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!