Postdoctoral fellow at ETH Zürich 2011/12, partially financed by Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF-No. 200020-126693). All the isolations of intermediates and preparations of single crystals, described herein, have been carried out by X. S.
Stoichiometric Reactions of Enamines Derived from Diphenylprolinol Silyl Ethers with Nitro Olefins and Lessons for the Corresponding Organocatalytic Conversions – a Survey†
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich
Helvetica Chimica Acta
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 799–852, May 2013
How to Cite
Seebach, D., Sun, X., Ebert, M.-O., Schweizer, W. B., Purkayastha, N., Beck, A. K., Duschmalé, J., Wennemers, H., Mukaiyama, T., Benohoud, M., Hayashi, Y. and Reiher, M. (2013), Stoichiometric Reactions of Enamines Derived from Diphenylprolinol Silyl Ethers with Nitro Olefins and Lessons for the Corresponding Organocatalytic Conversions – a Survey . HCA, 96: 799–852. doi: 10.1002/hlca.201300079
Part of the results described herein had been reported in a preliminary communication .
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!